1. The name of my mutation is called Muffin Button.
2. This mutation has turned me into a humanoid panda with big fluffy paws and a small black tail on my butt.
3. Now that I am mutated, I tend to sleep 20 hours of the day and I'm happy the four hours I am awake.
4. This mutation lets me shoot muffin lasers out of my hands when I am in need of food, so I will never go hungry.
5. There are no real changes, I was always lazy and happy, but I never ate as many muffins as i do now.
6. My mutated forms diet is not to far off from when I was normal, I ate mostly vegetables and rice but now I eat more muffins and rice. Its not that bad.
7. My social life hasn't changed that much, I am a furry so I've always been awkward around humans, and I have very few friends, so nothing has really changed from my mutation.
8. The mutation hasn't really effected my desire to learn about the core subjects (math, reading, science, ect.) cause I never had on, I don't like coming to school, but I like to learn about the arts and it's hard the draw with big fluffy paws.
9. The mutation has effected my future but not drastically, I've always wanted to be an artist so the mutation has made me have to adapt to my paws to draw.
This is a picture of my now mutated self, if any other mutants see this picture that have this disease, don't be alarmed, you only have 19 weeks to live; most of which you will sleep through, so god luck and happy living(sleeping).


No comments:
Post a Comment